SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Wilson module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Wilson module Login/Join 
posted
Dove off the high board. Two weeks ago I grabbed a P320X Compact. The large grip module arrived today and completely transformed the gun. What a honey…

Last Sunday snagged a P365X. Strongly considering a Wilson module but am concerned with holster availability. For those of you with a Wilson module, is it worth the hassle?

Posts: 205 | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
My Wilson grip just cam today for my 365X but I haven't put it on yet. I'm under the impression it won't affect holster compatibility.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Failing to prepare is
preparing to fail.
Picture of SigLaw
posted Hide Post
It is well worth it to add the Wilson to the 365. I have them on the regular 365 and XL. I have not read of any impact on holster compatibility.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 08, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
My 365 Wilson grip module fits every holster that I have with no difference in fit.

Posts: 2950 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a P320 compact and P365. I recently went with Wilson grip modules for both and my old holsters work just fine.

Posts: 751 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post