SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Wilson Combat Bullet Proof WC320 Extended Magazine Catch
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Wilson Combat Bullet Proof WC320 Extended Magazine Catch Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I found this and decided the Wilson Combat WCP320 was incomplete without it. I'm very happy with the WCP320 but a little disappointed that Wilson Combat didn't include this part with the package.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
That's a gorgeous weapon!

Is it just extended or a different angle?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:

Thanks. I Should have done a comparison between the two. It appears to be a different angle- the stock followed the angle/contour of the grip- this appears to follow the angle of the trigger/takedown/Slidelock.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can I ask, who's take down leaver is that?

Left the blazing dumpster fire of of taxes, corruption and tyranny that is Illinois, for freedom in Florida.

Posts: 13 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: February 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:

Thanks. I Should have done a comparison between the two. It appears to be a different angle- the stock followed the angle/contour of the grip- this appears to follow the angle of the trigger/takedown/Slidelock.

Thanks

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Streetdog262:

It is the Armory Craft Sport Takedown Lever. It's incredibly well made (not just a cosmetic improvement) and looks so much better than that hideous monstrosity "Gas Pedal".

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It is the Armory Craft Sport Takedown Lever. It's incredibly well made (not just a cosmetic improvement) and looks so much better than that hideous monstrosity "Gas Pedal".

I would agree, Thanks.

Left the blazing dumpster fire of of taxes, corruption and tyranny that is Illinois, for freedom in Florida.

Posts: 13 | Location: Southwest Florida | Registered: February 10, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Armory Craft makes some nice improved parts for the SIG.
I see you have the AC dual adjustable trigger as well.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DirectDrive:
quote:
quote:

Armory Craft makes some nice improved parts for the SIG.
I see you have the AC dual adjustable trigger as well.

The Armory Craft Dual-Adjuatable is incredible. It is wider than the competitors and provides all the benefits with less parts. I did not adjust the Pre-Travel and the Over-Travel is almost nonexistent and the reset is ridiculous.