SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    38 Super anyone?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

38 Super anyone? Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
OP, congrats on that .38 Super - or, as it’s sometimes called on a 1911-specific forum or two, .38 Superb!

And Don Williams, to boot - nice!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:

I also caught the ,38 super bug years ago and picked up a few P200s - two american release, one Euro release, and a BDA. Before you mill slots in the Euro mag, try using a P220 10mm mag. I posted the question earlier if these would work in the 9mm/38 super P220s I have. The answer came back YES. I have not tried it yet, but it may be worth the $40-50 to try it out.
PS - that's a great looking Caspian!

Good Tips Randyman- and thanks for the comment on the Caspian!

I was wondering about whether I should rely on the 10mm mags for 9mm, due to the length of the round in the mag. The 9mm mags have an internal spacer to be sure the rounds ride forward in the 'correct' location for proper loading.

Otherwise- I think this will save me time and money- thanks!

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post