SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CCR Re-finishing came through
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CCR Re-finishing came through Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Back in about 2016 I decided to step up and buy a Sig P226 from my local gun dealer... this was a used one with E2 grips and I fell in love. So in 2017 after discovering this forum I then dug deep and bought a new MK25 in desert tan... hated the factory grips and put some Houge G10s on it and was happy... then I put a Crimson Trace laser on it and it hangs beside one of the doors here at home in my walking in the woods utility belt. The issue is I'm never quite satisfied and decided about 3 years ago to step up to 357 Sig caliber... bought another P226 in that caliber from a fellow member here.... I will not go into how many Sigs I have in that caliber now, heck I even have two Glocks in it. my latest whim has been this MK25 ... and could I convert it to 357 Sig... yes all it needed was a P226 upper slide and barrel in that caliber but what about the desert tan lower? So, I was stupidly looking for just a P226 upper in 357 Sig this past Summer and then looked through my P226 stuff and discovered I had one...don't ask me how, I still can't figure it out... but anyway... I sent this upper to CCR re-finishing and they did me right and now my MK25 is a 357 Sig!

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great, CCR did a really nice job.

Posts: 32 | Location: Tx | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
I've never used them but if I ever want to do it I'd send it to them in a heartbeat. Real experts over there.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8660 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
CCR is the only place I'd send a firearm to for refinishing. Nice P226!

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great!

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post

I'm very happy with their work.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually didn't know they were still in business.
Many years ago they did a T/C Contender that was blued to look stainless to match my stainless frame.
They did a great job at a good price.

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking guns.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post