SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG releasing the latest: P320 AXG Equinox
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG releasing the latest: P320 AXG Equinox Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

There's no "standard" AXG. The Scorpion and the Classic are not "standard". Of the three, I'll probably pick the Classic first. But, the billboard is just plain tacky on all of them.

And therein lies the problem with Sig these days. Every time they release a new and interesting product, they have to upsell it with some ridiculous marketing BS instead of just making a quality product that works and stands on it's own merits. I'll admit that Equinox is kinda sexy, but it won't be after knocking around in a holster for a couple of years, which is what I'd do with it. And I guarantee you it wouldn't shoot any different than a plain-jane P320 with an AXG grip module.

If they want to make pretty guns for people to look at, cool. More power to 'em. But how about putting some of that same tech into a standard offering so that those of us who will actually use it don't have to spend a bunch of money on flashy logos and paint? I know they're probably not reading this...but I wish they would. Frown

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post