SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New P226 X-Five Legion
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New P226 X-Five Legion Login/Join 
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
That escalated quickly…

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryOkie:
Retard. Have you seen how this thing jumps? If you’re too poor to by a Stacatto XC just say so. Now go back to your little job at 7 Eleven and let the big boys talk dipshit.

While I normally appreciate brevity in forum posts, and this post is indeed brief, I think we can all find a little something in this post to take issue with. Mr GaryOkie, I know you are new here, at least in post count, but let me be the first to tell you to STFU. Just to be clear, I mean SHUT THE FUCK UP. I expect that unless the ban hammer strikes you will continue to spew stupid, but the world does not need any more stupid. Please do the world a favor and read more, post less.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
^^^ Wow that is one hell of a 3rd post.

Not how we talk around here in my experience!!!

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
You don't come here very often, do you?

Ah yes, the most tolerant become the least tolerant if your opinion is not the same as his.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, guys. Recess is over. Cool it.

DanH, that was not way to approach the matter. GaryOkie, his remarks were uncalled for but your response was no better. Had you reported the post using the tool provided to you, only DanH would be getting scolded. Yes, I understand you were attacked, but you'll be better off letting management handle things like this. We don't play favorites here. We go by the evidence.

Dan, don't go starting fights over something like this.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen from Sig in a long time!

Dumb, yes, but nah, it's nowhere near the dumbest. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Seek out rare and obscure Sigs or those models that are discontinued because as soon as things get the “discontinued” tag slapped on them they jump up in value...Embrace it.

Yes!

Anybody shopped for a P220 in 7.65mm lately?

I bought some for about $705 just a few years ago. What do they sell for now? Yikes!

Then there is the 7.65mm P226...

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meh. An xfive with a legion finish would have been sufficient. I guess it gives people options but I’m not sure why you’d go with this over a steel x5. I wouldn’t/won’t.

Posts: 267 | Registered: November 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I JUST got an X-Five STAS after finally seeing one in person at a dealer within an hour's drive from home. Few weeks ago.

And then Sig comes out with this. I have all the SAO Classic Legions and the P320 X5 Legion. I was thinking about the AXG Legion but I looked at one and the slide comp is weird to me.

And it's not an X-Five wihtout a 5" barrel. It's an X-4.6 or whatever it is with extra slide.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
quote:
Retard. Have you seen how this thing jumps? If you’re too poor to by a Stacatto XC just say so. Now go back to your little job at 7 Eleven and let the big boys talk dipshit.

While I normally appreciate brevity in forum posts, and this post is indeed brief, I think we can all find a little something in this post to take issue with. Mr GaryOkie, I know you are new here, at least in post count, but let me be the first to tell you to STFU. Just to be clear, I mean SHUT THE FUCK UP. I expect that unless the ban hammer strikes you will continue to spew stupid, but the world does not need any more stupid. Please do the world a favor and read more, post less.

Just to be clear with you. When I want to hear your opinion I’ll pull my dick out of your mouth. Spokane pussy!

Posts: 4 | Location: Oklahoma  | Registered: August 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, genius, time to go.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh well. I hate to respond to a banned poster, but I know he is watching. Dude, get help. Whatever you are repressing is bursting out, talk to someone.

Posts: 1803 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: June 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
let the big boys talk dipshit.

Never has the importance of the comma been illustrated so explicitly.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para....

In looking at the photo's Sigwolf posted I have to back up and say not as bad as the one in the link the OP posted.. that was a picture at Osage something gun works and now I realize it is slightly skewed....

Grip is long and skinny and the slide is over sized: somebody changed the proportions in the image:

Sig wolf's look a lot better:

quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:
I'll be the contrarian here and say I really like it and intend to purchase one.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd love to shoot one!
I shoot the 226 legion SAO with a SRO for games now.

LOL
4 posts. That has to be the record?

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to shoot one as well. Interested to see how those slide ports work. I was not impressed with the Spectre Comp, but these look much larger and hopefully much better.

They make a 320 version as well and can retain rear sight which I like. Looks pretty cool.

PB

Posts: 65 | Registered: November 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I JUST got an X-Five STAS after finally seeing one in person at a dealer within an hour's drive from home. Few weeks ago.

And then Sig comes out with this. I have all the SAO Classic Legions and the P320 X5 Legion. I was thinking about the AXG Legion but I looked at one and the slide comp is weird to me.

And it's not an X-Five wihtout a 5" barrel. It's an X-4.6 or whatever it is with extra slide.

How much difference would you expect that barrel length difference to make and would the compensator, uh, compensate for the shorter barrel? Smile

It's also curious that SIG no longer seems to list the length of the barrel in the specs for the guns on the WEB site any more.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGWolf,

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
If it's like the P320, it's a 4.4" barrel like the full size P226 with the slide comp.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
USPSA does not allow compensators or ported barrels in Limited Optics or Carry Optics. Ported slides are OK, but does that mean ported in front of the muzzle to form a compensator? I doubt it and would not buy without a ruling from NROI.

IDPA does allow ports and compensators in ESP and CO.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post