SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Has any one published a Monograph on SIG Sauer P320 Magazines?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has any one published a Monograph on SIG Sauer P320 Magazines? Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Seriously. I could use a Monograph on SIG Sauer P320 Magazines or a Field Guide to SIG Sauer P320 Magazines.

Why?

I own the collection of pieces to assemble everything 9x19mm and P320:
  • Full size X grip module (GM);
  • Full size Wilson Combat GM;
  • Full size OEM GM;
  • Carry GM;
  • Compact GM (in small, medium, and large); and
  • Subcompact GM (in medium and large).

Not bad for “one gun.”

I now have discovered that magazines are not as interchangeable as I thought.

The full size X grip module (GM) takes the two that came with it, plus a 21 rounder I picked up somewhere.
    The Wilson and OEM work with the OEMest of OEM magazines.
    The compact large takes everything. The compact medium doesn’t like the X magazines, or the after market 17 rounder that came with the full size Wilson Combat. The subcompact takes everything too, but a 21 round mag and concealed don’t go together.

Has anyone thought to make the magic decoder ring?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
    Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
  •  
    Posts: 31428 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    probably a good thing
    I don't have a cut
    posted Hide Post
    You have. Since you have all the pieces start diagraming it out for us. Also include which magazines have which basepads, Gen 1 and Gen 2.

Posts: 3375 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post