SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kimber K6S feedback......
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kimber K6S feedback...... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pm9:
After owning my K6s for well over a year, I have sold or passed on a number of now unused Ruger and S&W
J-frame revolvers.

What holster is that?

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am thinking of purchasing a K6 as soon as I’m certain the new administration Has no dark plans concerning future purchases.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is better to apologize than to seek permission. Buy the damn gun.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just bought the DASA 2inch and I too would like to get a holster like the one pictured.

Posts: 205 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The K6s is a very nice revolver. The trigger is easy to stage and the sights are superior to the SW 640 or a Ruger SP101 (unless you have a 640 Pro or a Wiley Clapp SP101, which I don’t). Combine that with an extra round over the other two and you have the best small revolver available, in my opinion. I try to take a revolver with me to the range every time I go just to try to stay proficient, but I find that I now usually leave the SW and Ruger behind.

Posts: 177 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I have two DASA 3” Kimber and the 2” hammerless. They are my favorite carry revolvers. Just found out that TK custom has a spring kit for the K6s and I’m looking forward to seeing if an already great trigger can get better.

I noticed that Kimber has removed the TLE versions of the K6 from their site. Anyone know why?

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I just got an email from Nate at Ugly Bald Guy holsters that he's going to buy a mold for the 3" DASA for holsters. I've already got an order in for a "Regulator" model.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:

I noticed that Kimber has removed the TLE versions of the K6 from their site. Anyone know why?

I have wondered the same. Are they no longer offering night sight models?

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
They also removed the DC ~ Deep cover variant?
quote:
Originally posted by ScotP7:
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:

I have wondered the same. Are they no longer offering night sight models?

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post