SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    1000th Post
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1000th Post Login/Join 
posted
I'm not there quite yet, but close, so I figured heck, may as well start a thread for it for three reasons (kinda like throwing a birthday party for yourrself...ha):

1) It's kinda cool to hit 1k, which I'll do on this thread (even if no one else posts!).

2) It's a great opportunity to mention what a very wonderful forum this place is. Thanks to Para and all who contribute to make it so.

3) It's an opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

My best to you all.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone and have yourself a merry little Christmas. Big Grin

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Congratulations on 1000. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1000... I don’t know how some do it with tens of thousands of posts. I am definitely on Sig forum a lot, but have very little to say. I just like reading what others are posting.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas dehughes and congrats on your 1000th post!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I see some people here with thousands of posts, but I can't blame them as it's a great place.

Oh, and since I started this in the "SIG Pistols" subforum, um, well....how about them P-Series, eh?

One more post to go. Wink

And 10-7 leo, I still very much dig your old P239. Put G10 grips on it and now that thing is something else.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Good on you. How Gabby you are!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year to you, congratulations on your post number 1000.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas...you post count whore! Big Grin

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone. You are right. This is a great place to hang out and learn so much. Best wishes to you and everyone else for a Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and you are correct...great learning tool

Posts: 2 | Registered: January 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
^^^

Welcome to the forum wrj3313 we are glad you came to join us.

999 posts. You're almost there. Wink

Posts: 9153 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone. I come here every day to read.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrj3313:
Congratulations and you are correct...great learning tool

I’ll quote your first for my 1000th. Yes, I have learned a great deal from this forum, as there are many people here with high levels of skill who show their high character in their sharing. A very good place.

Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:

1) It's kinda cool to hit 1k

Frown

Big Grin

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
And 10-7 leo, I still very much dig your old P239. Put G10 grips on it and now that thing is something else.

Good to hear it's still performing well! I miss shooting it from time to time, but I really like my P365.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2039 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stumbling through where
others have fallen
Picture of REdwin89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
^^^

Welcome to the forum wrj3313 we are glad you came to join us.

999 posts. You're almost there. Wink

I dunno, almost 5 years on only 1 post. May take few hunded years to get there. Razz

"I don't know a lot but I can zero beat the V's on an R390."

Posts: 2322 | Location: No longer new to Central NY | Registered: March 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 1k milestone and Merry Christmas

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post