SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I own one Sig P365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I own one Sig P365 Login/Join 
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted
I join this forum yesterday and forgot to mention I owned a Sig P365 9mm.I will be adding another Sig P220 soon.I just wanted to pass that info to you members.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You have been infected by the Signess. Many will now follow and keep the first one from becoming lonely.

Welcome and stick around, this is the best place on the net.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Nice. Welcome aboard. We have members with large quantities of Sigs, and some with none. Regardless of your number of Sigs, this is the best Sig-specific, general gun, member-contributed-news-aggregator, fun discussion, forum on the interweb.

Edit: Oh, and if you don't have one already: You will buy a Glock.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ifithitu:
I join this forum yesterday and forgot to mention I owned a Sig P365 9mm.I will be adding another Sig P220 soon.I just wanted to pass that info to you members.

Thanks for the warning.
But, here is my warning to you. You will be adding another SIG, soon after, and then another, and so on and so on.... Smile

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will also buy a glock.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by ifithitu:

Thanks for the warning.
But, here is my warning to you. You will be adding another SIG, soon after, and then another, and so on and so on.... Smile

Unfortunately this is unavoidable.

Welcome to the forum!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

I too, own just one 365, ( numerous other members here own two or more. )

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also own one P365 and recently got a second P220.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I have one as well. And others.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ Did you do the stippling yourself, have someone do it, or bought that way?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
^^ Did you do the stippling yourself, have someone do it, or bought that way?

That's a Grayguns Laser sculpted XL grip module under a standard P365 slide. Very sticky, pulls your hand into it, hard to explain other than that. I have an XL here to compare it to. Came with a mag release so easy... Also the trigger is Grayguns, also easy to install, only a couple hundred rounds through it.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
That's a great Sig to have but you don't need any to be welcome. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by photoman12001:
I also own one P365 and recently got a second P220.

Love your set up of pistols and knives,thanks for sharing photos.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post