SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need a Non-Sig Slide Bead Blasted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need a Non-Sig Slide Bead Blasted Login/Join 
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted
Looking for recommendations on who I could use to bead blast a stainless slide that was kept in the holster a little to long.

Thank you in advance

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
I’d imagine any shop that does the most basic of refinishing services could do it. Reach out to CCR

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Thanks WarPig602, I went completely blank about this.
Much appreciated

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cummings Custom Refinishing
posted Hide Post
Yes we do just Bead Basting

Cummings Custom Refinishing offers Quality Craftsmanship at affordable prices. Fully Lic FFL's for over 30 years
OFTEN IMITATED BUT NEVER DUPLICATED
423-639-8924
www.ccrrefinishing.com

Posts: 5208 | Location: Eastern Tn | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
I’ve had Brad bead blast and remove tool marks from a 226ST that was a little rough from Sig. The work from CCR is always top notch and they’re great people.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
CCR is the only outfit I use for finish work. What would be better, bead blast or CPII? I've been wanting to send a slide in for a while now.

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Another endorsement for CCR!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
I just talked with Mary at CCR and the slide will be headed her way.

Thanks all!

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

posted Hide Post
Another vote for CCR.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post