SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    they, Sig, got me again
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

they, Sig, got me again Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
email from them or Vaulted promoting a electronic locking pistol case with the Sig logo on it. I did not go with the bio-metric (finger print) one but just the one you have to punch in a number code....

Looks well made but the one kind of funny issue is it also has a clamp on each side that keeps it shut and you are supposed to keep those latched until the electronic lock clicks... or the lock may bind and you have to repeat the locking sequence and then unlock it again... this is because of the seal . What I figured out is just hold the top down as you unlock it.... would be much faster.... really don't know what and where I'm going to use this critter it was an impulse buy but oh well.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Sounds familiar.

Did I really need a P320 X-Five Legion?

Well... In my defense, it is the first 9mm I've bought in a few years.

Posts: 9167 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post