SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for a Sig 226 Pro with TLR1 and Romeo 2 Pro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for a Sig 226 Pro with TLR1 and Romeo 2 Pro Login/Join 
posted
Hi Everyone

I'm looking for an OWB holster that fits a 226 Pro cut with the Romeo 2 and a TLR1 light. I can't seem to find anyone that makes one that will fit. Was looking for a safairland but can't seem to find one. Has anyone found a good outside the waste band holster for a 226 with the new procut and Romeo 2? if so can you let me know.

Thanks so much for your help

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
best bet is to find a local kydex shop that can do it. Take your pistol and have them make it for you on the spot.

If you are looking for leather. Kramer does custom work, but has stopped taking new orders for the next few months until they catch up on their back order.

Other holster makers here might be able to help with custom work, you will have to communicate with them directly.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Check out the DeSantis Speedlite/tac lite line. They seem to offer them for most guns with lights, and while I don't think they're specifically designed for optics, that area of the slide is uncovered, and would likely accommodate one with minimal or no modification.

Posts: 8534 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for your suggestions. good stuff I'l l look into it

Thanks

Posts: 12 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Try https://www.arestactical.net/

If necessary, they offer 'special projects"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
These fellows might be a source.

https://kt-mech.com/index.html

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
The folks at MTR Custom Leather can help you out.

https://www.mtrcustomleather.c...pancake-holster-a-6/

https://www.mtrcustomleather.c...ter-with-shark-trim/

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
I have a new in the package Sig paddle retention holster with hood that is marketed by Sig but made in Israel. So you might want to check with SIG. Since holsters for weapons with lights are more ubiquitous, perhaps a simple modification to one would suffice!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brendts:
Hi Everyone

I'm looking for an OWB holster that fits a 226 Pro cut with the Romeo 2 and a TLR1 light. I can't seem to find anyone that makes one that will fit. Was looking for a safairland but can't seem to find one. Has anyone found a good outside the waste band holster for a 226 with the new procut and Romeo 2? if so can you let me know.

Thanks so much for your help

You have a Romeo 2 ? AFAIK they haven’t been released to the public yet.

They should fit anything which will accommodate a Romeo 1PRO or an Aimpoint ACRO.

The only issue might be the Cheeto dust guards on Safariland duty holsters but those pop right off and do not effect retention.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post