SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When is the P229 Legion SAO going to hit the street?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When is the P229 Legion SAO going to hit the street? Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Anyone?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I believe they initially said June, so I guess they meant 2019?

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Well they're supposedly available from SIG right now, so I recently ordered a couple for the shop. I did notice that it (and quite a few others) didn't come in from NH with the first incoming handguns, however.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:
Well they're supposedly available from SIG right now, so I recently ordered a couple for the shop. I did notice that it (and quite a few others) didn't come in from NH with the first incoming handguns, however.

If you happen to get one and will ship, would love to hear from you.

Posts: 10924 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soggy_spinout:

That's normal for Sig unless you order something that's on their in stock list. I've had it happen quite a few times, where we'd order a few guns and half of them wouldn't come in for months.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's normal for Sig unless you order something that's on their in stock list. I've had it happen quite a few times, where we'd order a few guns and half of them wouldn't come in for months.

I supposedly was working off of their in-stock PDF for that order, at least according to our rep. However that list really seemed to have a LOT of guns 'in stock', so as of right now I'm skeptical that it was indeed that, or at least that it was up-to-date.

I should mention that I'm still waiting for a P210A that I ordered last December. They sent everything else that I asked for within 3 months, which wasn't bad considering. Much better than Browning, that's for sure. I guess I should've ordered 20 or 30 of them; might've gotten more of their attention...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you happen to get one and will ship, would love to hear from you.

Normally we don't but I'll keep you in mind IF SIG ships them in a timely manner.

Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dc54:
I believe they initially said June, so I guess they meant 2019?

We have a winner! Your guess of 2019 was correct. I picked mine up yesterday. I was the first name on the list at my LGS. I was put on the list back in July.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
They're all over GB now, most of them listed at $1,199.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
They're all over GB now, most of them listed at $1,199.

Yep. My LGS received 3 on Monday and 3 on Tuesday of this week. My price was $1185.00.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
On the same day the 938 HD comes out

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine came in as well. I ordered it and paid in full on Dec 3 2018 and picked it up this past Saturday. Unfortunately I have not to been able to get to the range, but I have dry fired it.

I am a fan of the 229 ergonomics for my hand and am a fan of the 226 Legion SAO and 226 RX SAO I own. It feels great in my hand with the trigger feel one finds on the 226 Legion SAO. So far it is what I thought it was going to be.

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, thinking about a P228 SAO. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Mmmmm, so close I can almost taste it!