SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    S&W Customer Service is Awesome!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S&W Customer Service is Awesome!! Login/Join 
posted
I finally caved in and got a wheel gun. A S&W 686+ Performance Center 2.5in. It’s been at my local fun store for a few weeks. I went to look at it again yesterday. So. In a moment of no control. I bought it. But it had hideous black rubber grips. I called S&W customer service and explained that I needed to purchase some oem wood grips before I take this stunning wheel gun to the range. It is so ugly with black rubber grips. I keep it locked away. The lady laughed. And said. Please give me your name and address and I will send you a pair of performance center wood grips,free of charge, so your gun won’t look hideous. That is amazing service.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nice to hear S&W has great customer service. You don't get that when you buy Chinese junk.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1566 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I know we have a member whose Shield 40S&W cracked and does not have much good so say about his CS experience w/ S&W.

quote:
Originally posted by abnmacv:
Nice to hear S&W has great customer service. You don't get that when you buy Chinese junk.

I've had some excellent customer service from some places that sell Chinese junk. The reason they will replace their Chinese junk w/o any hassles is b/c it is so cheap for them to begin with.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
My experiences with Smith & Wesson Customer Service have always been good.

We have to remember that for the last several years Smith & Wesson has produced roughly 1 Million+ firearms annually

With those kind of sales, there will always be people that had a bad interaction with the Company

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5181 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post