P320 X Compact.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6900011194

April 16, 2022, 09:16 PM
UCPOPO
P320 X Compact.
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
I can't speak highly enough about my 320's and 365's.

The platform that finally got me away from glocks after 20 plus years.

TXPO

Wish I could do that. I just keep coming back to my Glocks. I can’t get use to the Sigs.
April 19, 2022, 02:18 AM
copaup
I like the way my Glocks FEEL better than the 320, but my 320x Compact with RDS lets me make head shots on a standard quality target at ease at 25 and with a little effort at 50 yds all day long. I have 2 320s with RDS and they are the first pistols I’ve ever found easier to shoot than my 1911s.

I’m not selling my Wilson Combat any time soon, but I’ve become a convert.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copaup,
April 19, 2022, 04:14 AM
The Viking
I shoot the Sig 320 compact very well: but a little slowly due to muzzle flip. Glocks I cannot shoot well at all. Everything goes low left and I have numerous techniques to correct thi3
I have a friend who could not shoot the Glock 19 well and switched to the Sig 320 compact and shoots it like a house on fire. I recently purchased a Sig
320 M 17 and plan to have it replace my Glock 17s. If I still feel I have to much muzzle flip I will hang a light on the muzzle and cure that!
May 06, 2022, 10:41 PM
Eagle1
Interestingly enough, I ordered an X compact and it is at my dealer to be picked up tomorrow. I have 365's and really like those so I held a M18 the other day in the store and would have bought that if it was not for that manuel safety. I had them order me a X compact instead and am looking forward to seeing how it performs compared to my G19. Glad to hear these positive stories of this model.

---------------------------------------------------
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC.

Certified OPOTA Firearms Instructor, Taser Instructor and Glock Armorer!