SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X Compact.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X Compact. Login/Join 
Picture of UCPOPO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
I can't speak highly enough about my 320's and 365's.

The platform that finally got me away from glocks after 20 plus years.

TXPO

Wish I could do that. I just keep coming back to my Glocks. I can’t get use to the Sigs.

Posts: 655 | Location: OKLAHOMA | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I like the way my Glocks FEEL better than the 320, but my 320x Compact with RDS lets me make head shots on a standard quality target at ease at 25 and with a little effort at 50 yds all day long. I have 2 320s with RDS and they are the first pistols I’ve ever found easier to shoot than my 1911s.

I’m not selling my Wilson Combat any time soon, but I’ve become a convert.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: copaup,

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoot the Sig 320 compact very well: but a little slowly due to muzzle flip. Glocks I cannot shoot well at all. Everything goes low left and I have numerous techniques to correct thi3
I have a friend who could not shoot the Glock 19 well and switched to the Sig 320 compact and shoots it like a house on fire. I recently purchased a Sig
320 M 17 and plan to have it replace my Glock 17s. If I still feel I have to much muzzle flip I will hang a light on the muzzle and cure that!

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eagle1
posted Hide Post
Interestingly enough, I ordered an X compact and it is at my dealer to be picked up tomorrow. I have 365's and really like those so I held a M18 the other day in the store and would have bought that if it was not for that manuel safety. I had them order me a X compact instead and am looking forward to seeing how it performs compared to my G19. Glad to hear these positive stories of this model.

---------------------------------------------------
In God we trust, all others are checked through NCIC.

Certified OPOTA Firearms Instructor, Taser Instructor and Glock Armorer!

Posts: 1734 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post