SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma--Zeta J frame reloaders/strips (closed)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma--Zeta J frame reloaders/strips (closed) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
GT-40DOC and Pedropcola. I received your email with name and address. Your requests are in the mail. 2nd e mail sent to the other posters in this thread.

I've sent a couple of emails, including replying to the one I received today. Are they not coming through, or maybe going to spam? Please let me know and I can re-send my info if necessary. Thanks again for the generous karma!

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sir.

Posts: 6614 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
2nd reply sent. Are they getting through?

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
GT-40DOC and Pedropcola. I received your email with name and address. Your requests are in the mail. 2nd e mail sent to the other posters in this thread.

I've sent a couple of emails, including replying to the one I received today. Are they not coming through, or maybe going to spam? Please let me know and I can re-send my info if necessary. Thanks again for the generous karma!

Same here; have replied twice with my address. Maybe check your spam folder?

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Try changing @hotmail to @gmail. That fixed it for me.

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Strips arrived today, thanks Frank! I'm working all weekend but I'll try to get out and run some rounds through them early next week, and maybe even compare them to some other strips/speedloaders that I have. I'm already impressed....they seem very well made and are easy to load/unload, yet offer good retention.

posted Hide Post
I got them the other day. I am impressed. I’m not sure which I like best because they all are nice. The J clip is surprisingly handy. I actually received the LCR version but it works fine on my 649 and 640.

I am going to fo a review after I try themout sone more.

Thanks again.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to add another ‘thanks a bunch’. I was late to catch the email, said in my reply if it was to late, no worries.

I often carry my 340PD, and an older 70’s ‘Bodyguard’, with the shrouded hammer.

They came today, all the best, thanks again,

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Took my youngest out on the boat today to do some fishing. I never plan to fall in the lake, but the last thing you want is a giant anchor in your pants if you go over the side.

Adhering to the old adage that you can never have too much ammo unless you're drowning or on fire, I figured the airweight J-Frame was the best choice for the day. I threw the loaded J-Clip in my front pocket for a reload, along with wallet, keys and a few other odds and ends. They carry really nicely...I couldn't even feel it in there, and it retained all the rounds without issue. I'm really liking these things.

posted Hide Post
I've been using them as well. These are well designed and easier to use than basic strips. I highly recommend any revolver users check them out.