SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma--Zeta J frame reloaders/strips (closed)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma--Zeta J frame reloaders/strips (closed) Login/Join 
Picture of SIGfourme
posted
Karma of Zeta speedloaders.

1) active member
2) must own J frame
3) Preference given to anyone who posted about J frames in the past.
4) Options: J clip, J Pak, J Strip,and Sym Strip

https://zetasix.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SIGfourme,

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Respectfully submitted. 2 j frames 642-2 and a 640-1

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I was reading about those in the other thread, and would love to try them out. Please include me!

I've got a few J-Frames, and carry at least one of them daily.

Posts: 8539 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks for the chance. The J-pack and J clip look very interesting.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
With gratitude and appreciation, I will throw in my hat.

Cheers

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. I currently own 4 J-frames. No plans to sell any of them!! I could use the J-strips.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
The 5 people who have posted will each receive Zeta reloaders or strips.
Please send your addresses to my email.
Will attempt to honor your request for specific types of Zeta product.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I have several. The 340PD & the ‘Bodyguard’ are the most used.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, add me please.Have a M49 and M38,love those Bodyguards.

Thanks
Oops, too late.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, E-mail sent!

Posts: 8539 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me: have a 442, 360, 60 (and even a LCR and SP101, but we won't talk about them since they're not technically J frames) and have talked about them on the forum a few times. Very kind, thank you! Big Grin

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, I would like a chance. I read about these on the derringer thread. Interesting. I have a 640 Pro, 649, and a 36.

Posts: 7456 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Belwolf:
Nice karma, add me please.Have a M49 and M38,love those Bodyguards.

Thanks
Edit to add,thanks!

Like these products, will be getting some k clips for a d frame soon.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! Email sent.

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posted on j-frame on who carries jframes

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, and thanx!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in if the karma is still going have a few J frames as well.

Posts: 560 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Respectfully submitted. Smith model 60, daily carry.

Posts: 36 | Location: S. Oregon | Registered: December 23, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
GT-40DOC and Pedropcola. I received your email with name and address. Your requests are in the mail. 2nd e mail sent to the other posters in this thread.