SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Extremely Pleased with The SIG Armorer!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Extremely Pleased with The SIG Armorer! Login/Join 
posted
I shoot a P320 X5 in competition for the past three years. At least 6k rounds have been through my gun, most likely a lot more. When I bought the gun I sent it off to “The SIG Armorer for a competition action job. Last month my gun started to double fire occasionally. I called up Robert Burke and asked him what could be causing the issue. His response was “send it in and I’ll look at it”. Well he looked at it fixed three separate problems in the FCU and sent it back within two weeks. All at no charge due to his lifetime warranty. He also apologized for the turn around time. I am very pleased with his customer service and wanted to share the experience. Oh, I did have a few friends who said they would have paid extra to keep the double fire option, go figure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: caryc,

Posts: 508 | Registered: December 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Is this the guy that apprenticed under Gerry from Total Automation? If so Im sure he does good work and I cant see Gerry working with someone who isnt stand up. Gerry did great work for me over the years, and we remain friends to this day.

Gerry is a great fucking dude. Ive trusted his work with my life, and bet right every single time.

Posts: 99 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert is the real deal. Not only a great SIG plumber, easy to communicate with and very personable.

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Robert Burke and Gerry Ritacco have both worked on my Sigs, I wouldn't trust anyone else. Robert has worked my 227, 229, 239 and even some 232's. Gerry has worked several 232's but one of my fav Sig is the M11-A1 that he did his Level II package/Smooth Operator, QTR and hammer mod that he developed.

Robert Burke and Gerry Ritacco are two of the finest gentlemen you'll ever have the opportunity to work with.

Posts: 932 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Roberts the Man!!!

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Spent an afternoon with Gerry, at his home workshop, who smithed my Sig P220 SSE and two of my Sig P225’s. Wonderful gentleman and I wouldn’t hesitate to send one of my pistols to him or his acolyte, Robert.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post