SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P220 I forgot how accurate it can be.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 I forgot how accurate it can be. Login/Join 
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
The Sig Arms gunsmith demonstrated in 1985 how accurate the P226 was. Any of the Sigs in that era are as accurate as each other.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had been without a Sig P220 for at least a decade, but just last week, I picked up another one, and now I wish I wasn't so old!

Posts: 8 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
I forgot how accurate it can be.

I said the said thing last year when I broke out my P220 to test some .45ACP reloads.

Sadly my 220 only got shot once every few years since everything I shoot nowadays is 9mm.

Below was the first magazine at 10-15 yards at about a .25 split pace. I literally said "damn" when I looked at the target afterwards.
After that, I decided to get some HSTs and now she's in the winter carry mix.

The P220 was my first SIG, and if I could only keep one, that would be it.

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe the classic Sigs are all about the same accuracy. What makes the 220 seem more accurate is that the flatter grip provides more feedback to the shooter, so he is more accurate.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post