SIGforum
Question on MAGPUL Magazines for SIG Pistols

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6810013225

September 25, 2026, 11:18 AM
Marlin Fan
Question on MAGPUL Magazines for SIG Pistols
I have several that I haven’t tried yet. They were given to me. How good are they?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Marlin Fan,
September 25, 2026, 03:53 PM
sigfreund
With those gifts, you are the one who should be answering the question. Wink

I am curious about them myself; let us know. Smile




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
September 25, 2026, 06:23 PM
egregore
I have two for my "standard" P365 (10-round with flat or finger-hooked bases both supplied). They fit and function perfectly, exactly as OEM, with the addition of being stainless steel, at ~25% less to boot. I plan long term to get some more.

quote:
I have several that I haven’t tried yet. They were given to me.

Are you afraid they'll come to life and kill you in your sleep or something? Put them to work.
September 25, 2026, 06:25 PM
nhracecraft
Hmmm, Magpul...Magazines, it's what they do!


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
September 25, 2026, 08:00 PM
LMLarsen
I’ve been using them in my 320s since they came out and have never had a problem.


__________________________
We few... We happy few...
September 26, 2026, 07:14 AM
nra-life-member
No issues ever. Have used these in P226's, P228 and P229's.
September 26, 2026, 12:32 PM
njluger
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
No issues ever. Have used these in P226's, P228 and P229's.


I believe you are referring to MecGar magazines. Magpul, never produced magazines for the p-series Sigs, only the 320 and 365.
September 26, 2026, 01:24 PM
straightshooter1
I've got "a lot" of mags for the P365 including several Magpuls. Not a bit of trouble with any of them.

Bob
September 26, 2026, 08:06 PM
SIGguy229
I have quite a few for my P365 and P320...lots of range time and about 1000 rounds through them...nary a hiccup.