SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on MAGPUL Magazines for SIG Pistols
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Question on MAGPUL Magazines for SIG Pistols Login/Join 
Member
posted
I have several that I haven’t tried yet. They were given to me. How good are they?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Marlin Fan,
 
Posts: 1858 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
With those gifts, you are the one who should be answering the question. Wink

I am curious about them myself; let us know. Smile




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
 
Posts: 49956 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I have two for my "standard" P365 (10-round with flat or finger-hooked bases both supplied). They fit and function perfectly, exactly as OEM, with the addition of being stainless steel, at ~25% less to boot. I plan long term to get some more.

quote:
I have several that I haven’t tried yet. They were given to me.

Are you afraid they'll come to life and kill you in your sleep or something? Put them to work.
 
Posts: 32047 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, Magpul...Magazines, it's what they do!


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
 
Posts: 11249 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of LMLarsen
posted Hide Post
I’ve been using them in my 320s since they came out and have never had a problem.


__________________________
We few... We happy few...
 
Posts: 291 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
No issues ever. Have used these in P226's, P228 and P229's.
 
Posts: 3509 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nra-life-member:
No issues ever. Have used these in P226's, P228 and P229's.


I believe you are referring to MecGar magazines. Magpul, never produced magazines for the p-series Sigs, only the 320 and 365.
 
Posts: 29 | Location: USA | Registered: December 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I've got "a lot" of mags for the P365 including several Magpuls. Not a bit of trouble with any of them.

Bob
 
Posts: 1864 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few for my P365 and P320...lots of range time and about 1000 rounds through them...nary a hiccup.
 
Posts: 1795 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on MAGPUL Magazines for SIG Pistols

© SIGforum 2026