SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG now sells Icarus grip modules............with huge mark-up
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG now sells Icarus grip modules............with huge mark-up Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
https://www.sigsauer.com/icaru...dule-shark-gray.html
$400 for the P320 X-COMPACT. But but, it's "Limited Edition" Shark Gray. Roll Eyes

Icarus is selling theirs for $323 - $348.

For that shitty price, they don't even include the mag release.

Q

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ya Sig is pretty well known for getting into every pocket you have...I really don't like how they do business but I love all my P320's and wouldn't trade them for anything. It just makes you a hunter for decent prices on everything they have, Sig rarely has a sale and when they do it's nothing to wright home about.

Posts: 113 | Registered: December 01, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Hard pass, t hat's not significantly less than I paid for my P320.
IIRC I was around $600 OTD with a couple boxes of 9mm.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not disagreeing but I went to website to check it out and they put a “free” mag release in your order.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sig does add the mag release, Icarus doesn't

Siggy shark doo doo doot do doot
siggy shark doo doo doot do doot

Posts: 23524 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG = Apple, Inc. of the gun world

Posts: 820 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Sig does add the mag release, Icarus doesn't.

From the link on SIG's website, in bold:
Does not include magazine release. These grip modules require the installation of a standard P320 magazine release. If you do not currently have one on a P320 grip module you can use, you may purchase the assembly HERE.

Without reading the description, folks will assume that it comes with the grip module from the misleading pic.

Q

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
It may say that but when you put the grip module in your cart, it also puts a "Free" magazine release in there as well. However when I did it, it was a P365 mag release and still showed a price of $24.99 for it. Maybe it takes the price off if you actually go thru with the transaction. I don't have a P365 though, so don't know if it's the same item between P365 and P320 either. Maybe they just made a mistake when they put the page up.

Posts: 3389 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
There's no need for the Icarus but I'd love to have one. It makes a great gun that much more lovable and personal.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8356 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, you better be saving your aluminum cans!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post