SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210A Target Trigger Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210A Target Trigger Question Login/Join 
posted
I saw a new P210A Target (new US made) at my local gun shop today and would have bought it but where the left and right grip panels meet one panel was very light colored and the other very dark and it looked awful.

Anyway, in pulling the trigger, I noticed that there is some initial take-up with almost no resistance, then it kinda feels like you hit the wall, but it's actually just the pull getting heavier, then you hit the wall, then there is a fairly light let off. Feels like a 3 stage trigger. Is this progression typical of these pistols?

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Yes.

NRA Life

Posts: 1565 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScoobyDoo:
Is this progression typical of these pistols?

Yes.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, distinct 2-stage trigger of the P210 (Swiss, German, and American).

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post