SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 upper, P320 frame
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 upper, P320 frame Login/Join 
Moving cash
for money
posted

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
That's a P320 Pro-cut slide. It's the subcompact length, he probably took the 3.6" barrel down to 3.5

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Definitely not a P365 slide, which would not fit on the P320 FCU.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Totally asinine.

Posts: 418 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
In the comments section of his Youtube page the guy pretty much admits people were pulling his leg and he fell for it.

And yes, a 365 upper will not fit on a 320.

Posts: 12537 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running a shorter slide on a longer frame or larger frame isn't new. Parker Mountain Machine and Grayguns both have compensators available (Grayguns P365, and PMM, P365 and P320). These can extend the slide beyond the frame dust cover, or with the use of a larger frame, can run a short slide with a comp on the end.

The pistol in the video amounts two just the shorter slide with no compensator.

I plan to set up a P320 that way, using a compact slide on a full size frame, with a compensator on the end, on a tungsten TXG grip module.

With just the short slide on the full size frame, with the dust cover sticking out beyond the slide and barrel, it does look a bit ridiculous, but I suspect the user wasn't running it for looks.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
I'll say it again.
Totally asinine.

Posts: 418 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post