SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Latest acquisition
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest acquisition Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted

Big Grin

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Sweet

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very nice! That looks like fun!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1684 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum and congratulations on a great looking Ruger!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sweet

Posts: 13819 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the kind comments!

(obviously, I do also possess a couple of Sigs Wink )

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I have no firearms in .44 mag and would like to get a pistol and lever gun in .44 mag. It will be a while before I can do it though.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8674 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Very nice. I have no firearms in .44 mag and would like to get a pistol and lever gun in .44 mag. It will be a while before I can do it though.

I got it to complement my last purchase, a new rifle: The 1895 in 45/70

Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Sweet Stainless. My 44Mag is also a Super Blackhawk.
I'm sure you will like it.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:

Excellent T-Rex gun.

Congrats on both!

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Excellent T-Rex gun.

Congrats on both!

Yeah, very nice! I only own one lever gun, but I want more!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8674 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice way to introduce yourself and your good taste in guns. Those are very nice. Welcome aboard.

Also, have you had a chance to fire that 45-70 monster? That looks awesome. I only have one lever gun now but am also wanting more.

Posts: 6913 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Oooo. I gotta stop looking at that Marlin of yours. Lest I be lead to temptation. Big Grin

Posts: 9173 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Nice way to introduce yourself and your good taste in guns. Those are very nice. Welcome aboard.

Also, have you had a chance to fire that 45-70 monster? That looks awesome. I only have one lever gun now but am also wanting more.

Thanks! And, yes I have, 120 rounds now. Just started reloading for it, so more to come. It's coming to a tree stand with me later this year too.

As expected, it's got some 'stout' recoil being a short barrel, but nothing unmanageable.

Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Oooo. I gotta stop looking at that Marlin of yours. Lest I be lead to temptation. Big Grin

Resistance is futile - buy now, buy now!

I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks! And, yes I have, 120 rounds now. Just started reloading for it, so more to come. It's coming to a tree stand with me later this year too.

As expected, it's got some 'stout' recoil being a short barrel, but nothing unmanageable.

Make sure your tree stand is securely anchored. Smile The last deer I shot was with my H&R Buffalo Classic in 45-70 and it turned the deer a complete 180. Pretty stout cartridge.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2095 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post