SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Got a surpise watching RED2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a surpise watching RED2 Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Was watching the silly sequel to RED and about 2/3rds of the way through got a pleasant surprise:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROvP8G5yMqU

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
232? The slide serrations are wrong for P230 as mentioned in your video description.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I recall that scene Smile

We've both RED and RED2 in our DVD/BD library. Wife and I love 'em both.

Too bad there almost certainly will never be a RED3 Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Yep, its a P232

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if it might be a p232, I'm made the correction on YouTube.

You can actually zoom in on the picture and almost see the entire serial number:

S 325 0??

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post