SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 X Compact grip module size
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 X Compact grip module size Login/Join 
posted
What size grip module comes standard on SIg p320X Compact? I feel like I need to get a larger grip. Their site shows SM, Med, large. The issue I am still having is that sometimes the slide lock back while rounds are in magazine. I change slide release to a lower profile one. Still happens.

Posts: 36 | Registered: March 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The Medium comes standard on the gun.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fz4vgq
posted Hide Post
As 12131 said, the X-Compact comes with a "Medium" size grip from the factory. I bought the Large size X-Compact grip frame and honestly couldn't tell much difference in size. I ended up buying the Wilson Combat X-Compact grip frame and I am happy with the larger size.

Posts: 2463 | Location: Winter Wonderland | Registered: April 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know anything about the X and whether this applies. Will post anyway.

I have a P320C with the standard Sig OEM M grip size. Bought a WC Carry to replace it. The circumference is smaller, but the contours are far better (IMO). Feels like it was made for my hand.

I "measure" circumference by where my thumb tip positions in relation to the middle finger. Thumb tip farther forward on middle finger = smaller. Farther back = larger.

Have a P365 XL WC grip also. All I can say is that the Wilson grip appear to be designed by shooters. Hard to verbalize, need to actually try/shoot one.

OP, any chance your thumb is hitting the Slide Release Lever? Have somebody observe/video you and/or try shooting with left hand. Defective SLR? Might not be a grip size issue.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post