SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 .45 InStock?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 .45 InStock? Login/Join 
posted
I am looking for a p320 in .45

Anyone have a line on a store that has one instock?

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 31, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum. If I knew of of one in stock, you would be number two in line. No hard feelings

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
quote:
p320 in .45

https://www.vanceoutdoors.com/...sig-sauer/of3/45-acp ????

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1629 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

None of those are in stock.

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wacopolumbo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Janvost:

Hi, Welcome to the forum. During the pandemic, Sig focused on pushing out 9mm handguns because they were the hottest seller and their production capacity was limited for a number of reasons. We hope to see them make some other calibers soon. A 320 in anything other than 9MM will sell out quickly.

Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...

Posts: 1713 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: July 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
And, for what it's worth, it would be no surprise if you heard about it here first. Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the welcome. I previously had an account here years back but I cannot remember the login information so I just created a new one.

I knew you guys would have the answer to my query. Thank you for the help!

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wacopolumbo:
quote:
Originally posted by Janvost:

Hi, Welcome to the forum. During the pandemic, Sig focused on pushing out 9mm handguns because they were the hottest seller and their production capacity was limited for a number of reasons. We hope to see them make some other calibers soon. A 320 in anything other than 9MM will sell out quickly.

pretty sure they discontinued all of the 320 45's!!

Posts: 7791 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I've been wondering about that. Demand for .45s is apparently relatively low. Scuttlebutt via TFB is that they're working on a 10mm. If the basic .45 320 needed modification to better work with the 10mm, maybe future .45s are going to be built to be identical to the 10mm in the same way that mid-90's P220s in .38 Super and 9mm were largely identical to current P220s in .45. Production might be simpler that way.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

I was hopeful as they are still listed on the website.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No promises, of course, but SIG's been known to discontinue models and then re-continue them, at least for a while or to the extent of meeting a large order, down the road. Waiting for a large police (or other institutional) order is kind of a thing here sometimes.

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Gunbuyer.com has some in stock.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6020 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been searching for a compact .45 with MS for over a year. I’m near the SIG Academy Pro Shop, and they aren’t very optimistic we’ll see .45 variants any time soon - if ever.

Posts: 217 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: February 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

That was my understanding. Quite a while back, IIRC. Glad I got mine when I did.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25991 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Just watch. I'll wait as long as I can stand it, I'll get pissed and buy an HK, and that's when they'll release a batch of exactly the .45 P320s I was after.

Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
My compact 45 arrived at my dealer yesterday but it’s still just out of reach. A waiting period developed out of nowhere. I received the dealers call within minutes of being diagnosed with a breakthrough case of Covid. Can’t wait, must wait!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

That was my understanding. Quite a while back, IIRC. Glad I got mine when I did.

Seriously?? Guess I'll be hanging onto the FS .45 I've got. It's a sweet shooter.

Cliff
FPD ret., USN ret., NRA Lifer

Posts: 45 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: June 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
The Gunbuyer folks from the above link did an excellent job. A good price shipped free and in a timely manner. Came with two magazines. Wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!

posted Hide Post
I ended up finding one at a local store. Seems like sig must have done a run in .45 cal.

When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:

Total bull. They are still producing them. A friend just ordered one and had it delivered to his home as he's an FFL.

Dealers only have to order therm to get them in stock.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post