SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 320 Compact triggers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 320 Compact triggers Login/Join 
posted
Took my Sig 320 and my Wilson EDC 9 ( 15 rounder) to the range today. I shot my Sig as well as the Wilson, although the 1911 trigger had a shorter reset and lighter pull. I let a fellow next to me shoot both. He preferred the trigger on the Sig. I read Gun Tests and they preferred the trigger on the Glock 45 as opposed to the trigger on a Sig 320 carry which they said was 6 1/2lbs. I have three Sig 320s and the triggers on them beat the heck out of the new Glock 45. What is your take on the triggers?

Posts: 139 | Registered: August 31, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Overall, the P320 is juts a plain natural shooter. You don't have to work very hard for good results. A large part of that is the trigger.

A good trigger doesn't have to be super light and/or super crisp. As a matter of fact, I tweaked the 3 1/2 lb trigger on my Wilson .45 up to 4 lbs. It was too light for me. Shot it better after the tweak.

Others have reported the same results with the P320. It's an easy shooter.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My only complaint with 320 triggers is that they "roll" my finger during recoil. I put a flat GG trigger in the worst offender - a .45 Compact- and end of problem.
And my 320 triggers are better than any Glock I own.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16059 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
The 320 trigger in general is just better IMO.

I have a lot of time on Glock triggers, and I still prefer the 320 trigger over them.

My current duty pistols are the G45 and the X Carry.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post