SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Loaded chamber indicators
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Loaded chamber indicators Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Meh.

All Glocks have them. My Shield has an active one. 5k rounds later, it's never caused a jam.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

All Glocks have them.

Good thing too, they wouldn't work too well without an extractor. Wink

(for the record, they don't all have them and extractors are still available without)

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Much like the cocked striker indicator they are gimmicks to sell the Fudd at the Cabela's gun counter.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:

All Glocks have them.

Good thing too, they wouldn't work too well without an extractor. Wink

(for the record, they don't all have them and extractors are still available without)

Fine, fine, fine...

All of mine came with the LCI.

Posts: 4079 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post