SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Heads up on a nice B&T MkII sale
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heads up on a nice B&T MkII sale Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted
https://www.armsunlimited.com/...stol-p/bt-510001.htm
Being a Sphinx nut and a B&T nut I just had to snag one of these while they were so low. I received mine yesterday. They come shipped in a B&T USA sealed nylon bag with two CZ 75 17 rd mags made by MecGar, cleaning kit, B&T patch you can rock on your nifty new bag, the handgun of course, manual, sight adjustment tool, and assorted odds and ends. They say blem and the only blem I’ve found on mine is one of the dot on the rear sight isn’t so white like the others. Very pleased with this purchase. The GL07 is at a discounted rate as well in the 37mm. Just sayin’.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
All gone!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Man that was quick. Glad I got one before they were all snagged.

Posts: 6018 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post