SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Faxxon Barrels
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Faxxon Barrels Login/Join 
posted
So I finally found a non-SAS slide for my 365 SAS, now I need a barrel, preferably threaded. Any recommendations? Anyone ever use Faxxon barrels?

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have 2 Faxon barrels in P80 builds as well as a 16 and 18 inch AR build. They are my preferred barrel as they are priced right and always shoot well.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I've never used one of their handgun barrels, but have been very happy with the two AR barrels I bought from them, as well as other components. Good quality at a reasonable price.

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gordynismo:
They are my preferred barrel as they are priced right and always shoot well.

Kinda where I stand on them. Never had a issue.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Faxon is local to me and I've been happy with the M1A1 and the AR10 barrels i got from them,great accuracy from both. Now if they would just start churning out some M1 Garand barrels I'd be happier.

Posts: 95 | Registered: October 21, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I still
May buy a threaded barrel from Faxen at some point, but I found an OEM barrel from an online company for 109. I’m pretty pleased. Spell error was to get past grammar check.

I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
I have thousands of round through their P320 full size flame fluted barrel in my P320 competition gun. It shoots and looks like it is brand new!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post