SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Miil a Glock slide and add an RMR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Miil a Glock slide and add an RMR Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just sent mine to Killshot Precision(Phoenix Custom) from recommendations on arfcom. Other vendors listed are GTG.

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Here's mine back from Maple Leaf. It's great.

Of course today the chief decided to forbid milling of slides and force everyone to use the Trijicon RM44 plate. so now I have a slide cut that I won't be able to use on duty.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Bump. Is everyone still happy with their milling vendor?

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I just got one back from Jagerwerks this week and it was as good as the last two they did for me. This one took around 13 weeks because they're buried right now.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I had some issues with my two Glocks not fitting the RM06 and Maple Leaf took care of it right away.

There's been some talk about Jagerwerks being understaffed and everything taking longer than usual. I'll probably just stick with Maple Leaf for my future milling.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Send mine to Jagerwerks, turned out great.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Maple Leaf did my P320 slide. They did good work and had quick turnaround. They did mill recoil bosses into the slide. I'm fully satisfied with the outcome.

Posts: 8567 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Got my second slide back from JagerWerks. Turnaround was 8 weeks, but some have noted longer wait due to their 4th of July sale they had.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maple Leaf did both my 23's and did an outstanding job - took some time but well worth the wait (sent mid Jan 2020 - received end of March 2020)

I am considering having my 43X done. Trying to decide if I want to send in and deal with the wait or just send to Glock Store for their Optic Cut as they are advertising a super quick turn around time for the cut.

My slide is the silver and kind of wish I had the black [bought when black was not available]

Anyone had their slide optic cut at Glock Store?

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
quote:
Originally posted by maca:
Word of caution on Agency Arms. I sent my slide in the first week of September for AOS, and still waiting to receive it 13 weeks later.

They quoted me 12-14 but mine was back in 7 or 8. It’ll be worth the wait. I love mine.

They are running about 20 weeks now.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post