New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iranian P226 Login/Join 
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted
Just rambling through the internet, found this Czech Arms dealer selling multitude of weapons.

One was this P226 licensed copy made in Iran. I enjoyed seeing all the pistols ..that aren't available to us :-(

The Sig is at the top left.

http://www.zelenysport.cz/en/pistols/7/

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
One was this P226 licensed copy made in Iran.

Not licensed. The PC-9 ZOAF is an unlicensed Iranian copy of the P226.

China also produces unlicensed copies of the P226.

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Well, I was just quoting the ad's verbatim.
I have no knowledge of such.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Yes the Norinco NP-22. China also makes a P228 clone, the NP-34.

https://youtu.be/GOPsXZ8lBCc

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
https://www.alloutdoor.com/201...e-7-62x25mm-tokarev/

They also make a P226 clone in 7.62 Tokarev, which is kinda neat.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to get a P226 clone chambered for the 7.62x25

I have an old Tokarev chambered for the 7.62 and it is a blast to shoot.

That is one interesting round.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrapteam666:
I would love to get a P226 clone chambered for the 7.62x25

I have an old Tokarev chambered for the 7.62 and it is a blast to shoot.

That is one interesting round.

I have 2 Yugo Model 57's in Tokarev caliber. With the proper hollowpoints and a reliable pistol makes a formidable self defense round.
But not FMJ rounds. The energy factors using JHP rounds compare with JHP 357 Sig.

Just wish an American pistol maker would resurrect the Tok round in a modern pistol, like Ruger brought back the 327 Federal.

美しい犬

posted Hide Post
A 1911 would be a nice platform for the 7.62x25 Tokarev.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way, on the Czech website the OP made mention of and provided a link to.....the pistol that I see on the top left is a Polish PM 63 RAK.

Posts: 2011 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They seem to have a lot of fun stuff, including the Browning .50 M2. Have to check on my Home Equity Line of Credit, see if I can afford a trip to the range with that.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I browsed through all of that CZ companies offering in pistols. Some good stuff and rarities offered, including some 10 mm pistols I never heard of.

The company states on the homepage, sales only to licensed companies. Do they mean import companies or FFL dealers?

美しい犬

Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
quote:
I browsed through all of that CZ companies offering in pistols. Some good stuff and rarities offered, including some 10 mm pistols I never heard of.

The company states on the homepage, sales only to licensed companies. Do they mean import companies or FFL dealers?

Well there are specific type of FFL for import of non-class 3 items and a separate type of FFL for importing class 3 items.

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:
quote:

Well there are specific type of FFL for import of non-class 3 items and a separate type of FFL for importing class 3 items.

Not to mention US State Department permits for importing certain types of weapons. Good luck with that in the current political climate! Talk about asking for a red circle around your name on a list in DC!

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
With forged slide, NP34 is probably more like an M11-A1 than P228.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post