SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So I did a thing and a new Sig followed me home today. P320X 10mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I did a thing and a new Sig followed me home today. P320X 10mm Login/Join 
Picture of onpointgun
posted
I was at the gun store today when he was putting a P320X 10mm out. I probably will not be able to hit the range until next weekend.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: onpointgun,

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

I'd like to have one some day...

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Sweet! I haven't seen any yet in person and I'll be interested to hear how it shoots. Congrats!!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
How is your frame to slide fit?
The one we got in was very very loose with lots of movement. Especially at the muzzle end.
Hoping all are not this way.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Nice looking Sig. I hope it shoots as good as it looks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats. We had four come in yesterday on the 24th. With zero advertising or notifying any of our regular customers, it took about 5 hours today for all to sell.

I must say that I really like the heft of this gun. Gives off the feel and impression of a properly done heavy caliber pistol. The opposite of a questionable lightweight like the M&P10. Reportedly the new S&W can't tolerate heavy bear and hunting loads, which is THE major use market for these guns. Hopefully this new SIG will avoid the 1st year beta test disease that afflicts their new gun designs way too often.

-MG

Posts: 1989 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got out of 10mm a while back but i am a big fan of it. Please let us know how it shoots. This is the the one that could bring me back

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
The one we got in was very very loose with lots of movement. Especially at the muzzle end.

Will be anxious to hear your report on these points as well.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:

The frame to slide fit on mine is just like my other 5 P320's. I don't see any issues with the fit.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onpointgun:
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:

The frame to slide fit on mine is just like my other 5 P320's. I don't see any issues with the fit.

Glad to hear. The one we got in was an absolute rattle trap.
It rattled more than a 1987 Ford in the year 2010!

I immediately went and checked all the other 320s in the case, 7 if memory serves correct, and none were even close.

————————————————

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
The 10mm force is strong with this one…

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Would like to see how the targets look at 25 & 50 yards.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also look forward to your range report. Been thinking about a 10mm semi auto. Please tempt me with your results!

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
So are these P320 X10s selling for anywhere close to MSRP?

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jgerge222:
So are these P320 X10s selling for anywhere close to MSRP?

We priced ours at $799.

————————————————

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Large local shop near me put a picture up of one for $880 (they call it 880 points) on their facebook page.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I look forward to your range report.

This gun is on my list.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I had a chance to put a few rounds down range. I unfortunately forgot to bring paper targets so I used a 6 inch plate at 25 yards. I fired 15 rounds and hit the target 13 times. I must say I like it so far. I think the felt recoil is less than the Glock 10mm but that might just be the better ergonomics.