SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    OWB Holsters for XMacro
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OWB Holsters for XMacro Login/Join 
posted
Looking for recommendations for OWB holsters for the P365 Xmacro. Looking for Kydex with belt attachment. I really like the Blackhawk Serpa CQC holsters but they don't make, and according to Blackhawk, they won't be making them for the Xmacro. Let me know what you see out there, thanks

Posts: 24 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use both a Comp Tac International and JMCK range/competition holster on a Safariland QLS 19 fork.

Posts: 186 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bianchi Shenandoah here. Can be OWB or AIWB.

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 24, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FP2000H
posted Hide Post
For Kydex, it's hard to beat JM Custom. That's usually my first choice. They have custom and quick ship options for the Macro, as well.

#COMMUNISTMANBAD

Posts: 1743 | Location: TX | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
T Rex Arms Ironside

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am running the Blackpoint Tactical owb found on sigs sight.
I also have a bpt owb from their sight

I prefer the one from sigs offering

The belt loop seems to fit closer to the waist band

Posts: 616 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post