SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pay It Forward - ten free P-Shims!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pay It Forward - ten free P-Shims! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Hi Bumper, your letter arrived this evening. I will be installing the P-shim in my W. German P-220 tomorrow. Thank you for your generosity. Best regards.

Posts: 289 | Location: North Central Florida | Registered: December 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello,

Got my P-Shim today and it works great in a P227 with the E-2 grip.

Also keep in mind that Bumper also has a thinner shim that works better for European P220s with the Hogue checkered aluminum.

These P-Shims are awesome and work exactly as advertised. You won't be disappointed by any means.

Posts: 9164 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bumper.
Arrived today.

Posts: 1574 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
My P-shim arrived. Thank you very much, Bumper.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
Thank you for all the kind comments, and all the follow on orders too. Several have got one free and then ordered 8 or 10 more! :v)

Posts: 1299 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post