SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    German Mastershop P220 S/1st Gen X-Six
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

German Mastershop P220 S/1st Gen X-Six Login/Join 
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted
Im looking at a SIG X6 1st gen in .45acp, comes in a red cardboard box, the label says used on it, and these codes UD220-45-S used

Its date says 24-Aug-2012

Is this just a 220 X6 in .45 or a SIG CPO (guessing since the red cardboard box says used)?

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's a X-Six CPO. And the date is the date it was CPO'ed, not the original birthdate. "UD" is SIG's code for CPO.

Q

Posts: 26466 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q

When I saw used on the label I was wondering, I will think twice on it now.

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Any guns that have been CPO'ed by SIG will always be sold as used, even if they have never been fired before returning to the factory.

Q

Posts: 26466 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Good to know, and it is not being advertised as a CPO, so that’s why I was asking.

Archerman

Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
You should jump on it. There are not many of these fine pistols available in the wild. Definitely the most accurate handgun I ever shot.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10498 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post