SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need OWB Leather Holster for P225A1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need OWB Leather Holster for P225A1 Login/Join 
posted
Like it says above. Milt Sparks can't find a mold, I called them today. No kydex please. I'm not worried about price.

Any suggestions, thank you very much.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
R.Grizzle makes holsters for the P225A1. I have one of his Town&Country 2 IWB's in burgandy for mine. Excellent quality. I get all my IWB holsters from him and it averages about 3 months.

He has a nice OWB model called the "Georgia Snap" I want to try.

https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

My Hi Power next to my P225A1 both in burgandy R. Grizzle Town&Country 2's.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nightengale..

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
http://ttgunleather.com/ is my go-to holster maker, and he has a P225A1 mold.

Posts: 32429 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zig's SIG
posted Hide Post
+1 on the R Grizzle holsters. I have two Georgia Snap 2 holsters. One for my P229 and one for my P225A-1. Both are perfect. They conceal well and hold each firearm tightly to my side.

Businesses don't create jobs, consumers do.

The new (or maybe not so "new") Golden Rule: "He who has the gold makes the rules."

Corruption is everywhere. Only the form and quantity vary.

Posts: 311 | Location: Arizona | Registered: November 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have several Kramers, quite pleased with them. Don't know about that model, but check their website. Their vertical scabbard models carry well, as do the MSP paddle holsters.
Edited to add, they do list the 225A1 in the full line. Kramerleather.com

Posts: 1638 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was karma'd a Kirkpatrick holster for the P225A1. The member who karma'd it said that it didn't fit his gun. It fit mine perfectly. It's a great holster.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also tried Milt Sparks for one of their OWB holsters for my 225A and they wanted me to send in the gun. I went with Kramer and got one of their vertical scabbards in horsehide. I don't use it much as I IWB carry it in a Stealthgear holster. One of these days Im going to try one of Ryan's rigs as they look great.

Posts: 744 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Heard about and seen enough Wright Leather Works to put one on order for my GP100...............P225A1 on their list of guns:

https://www.wrightleatherworks...ator-pancake-holster

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sgalczyn,

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Try Mitch Rosen. His 5Jr owb is one of my favorites.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P239 leather holsters (Kramer) fit my P 225A1 like a glove!

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I have a really nice Garrett Industries one. Yes it is kydex but they line it with leather so maybe you would like it. I love Garrett’s.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post