SIGforum
Laugo Alien Remus
March 29, 2026, 04:51 AM
patwI don't think the gold accents look bad, as it is not overdone and pairs well with the gun. Those guns look like they would be very comfortable to hold.
I have to say, that is an impressive collection. I enjoy opening your threads as most of us would never know about some of these guns you post. The last CZ pistol- the shadow 2 Target, being one of them.
All I keep thinking when I open your posts, is the Jack Nicholson saying "where does he get those wonderful toys".

March 29, 2026, 07:26 AM
iLift45sBac you never disappoint. Beautiful stuff right there! How do they shoot?
March 29, 2026, 06:41 PM
bac1023quote:
Originally posted by iLift45s:
Bac you never disappoint. Beautiful stuff right there! How do they shoot?
They are fantastic shooters, although there is a slight learning curve to them.
March 29, 2026, 06:42 PM
bac1023quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I don't think the gold accents look bad, as it is not overdone and pairs well with the gun. Those guns look like they would be very comfortable to hold.
I have to say, that is an impressive collection. I enjoy opening your threads as most of us would never know about some of these guns you post. The last CZ pistol- the shadow 2 Target, being one of them.
All I keep thinking when I open your posts, is the Jack Nicholson saying "where does he get those wonderful toys".
Thank you Pat
Glad you like them.
March 30, 2026, 07:57 AM
Pipe SmokerI don’t see a hammer in your photos, snd I do see a tab on the trigger. So I’m guessing striker. Correct?
Serious about crackers. March 30, 2026, 10:55 AM
bac1023quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I don’t see a hammer in your photos, snd I do see a tab on the trigger. So I’m guessing striker. Correct?
No, sir
They have internal and inverted hammers.
March 30, 2026, 02:29 PM
Pipe Smoker^^^^^^
Thanks. What’s the purpose of the black trigger tab? Maybe it’s the actual trigger and the gold part is immovable?
And what is an inverted hammer?
Serious about crackers. March 30, 2026, 04:24 PM
bac1023quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^^^
Thanks. What’s the purpose of the black trigger tab? Maybe it’s the actual trigger and the gold part is immovable?
And what is an inverted hammer?
You can see the hammer in the picture of the gun in the case on the other top rail, along with the foam cutout showing how it swings down.
The trigger safety is there. Those work for hammer guns also. The Alien’s trigger is very good overall
September 08, 2026, 01:47 PM
bac1023I was able to reserve one of these limited Edition Black Creators. Only 100 are being produced, 50 for the states and 50 for the rest of the world.
I managed to get #2. I'll post some pics when I have it, but the black DLC finish looks very slick on them. Its different from the other models in that regard. In my opinion, the best finished Alien to date.
https://laugoarmsusa.com/produ...ll-black-le-pro-kit/September 08, 2026, 03:42 PM
SigFanDrool-worthy as usual. Thanks for sharing these acquisitions with us!
Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan
NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA
"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
September 08, 2026, 04:37 PM
MacGyverDo you think these or the Elysien pistols are more impressive (strictly from a technical/engineering standpoint)?
September 08, 2026, 04:42 PM
flesheatingvirusSharp. I wish some of the local places would have any of their pistols to try out. I've never had the pleasure, but they look like they would be great shooters.
________________________________________
-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
September 08, 2026, 05:54 PM
bac1023quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver:
Do you think these or the Elysien pistols are more impressive (strictly from a technical/engineering standpoint)?
From an engineering standpoint, I would say the Alien is. Albeit, the delay system is much the same as an HK P7, but there’s still a ton of R&D into it. The Elysien is basically a very artistic, super well made CZ clone.
I mean the Elysien is a lot more rare and even more exotic, but when you break it all down, the Alien’s design is much more unique.
September 08, 2026, 11:34 PM
MacGyver^^^Thanks! That’s what I was thinking. I just wasn’t sure because I haven’t seen the Elysien taken apart nor really read a coherent description of how its action works. I’ve had the opportunity to disassemble an Alien though, and I was quite impressed. It is much like a P7.
September 09, 2026, 09:30 PM
HRKStunning as always, thanks for sharing, enjoy living vicariously through your posts
September 12, 2026, 08:07 AM
bac1023Thanks to all for the kind words

I've been very impressed with Laugo products since they first arrived here in the states in 2020.