SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Laugo Alien Remus
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Laugo Alien Remus Login/Join 
Member
posted
The Remus debuted last year as Laugo’s version of a carry pistol. The barrel and slide are about .75” shorter than the full size. The grip frame is the same length, but the new 15-round magazine essentially makes the grip shorter as well. The Remus weighs 32.5oz with an empty magazine, which is nearly 10oz less than the full size Aliens. It also comes with some new features and technology not available on the larger models.

This is one of the First Edition models. I could do without the gold accents, but they don’t look bad with the jet black frame and slide. The carbon fiber grips are also a nice touch. The gun comes with G10 grip panels as well, along with an optic ready top rail and a holster. It also comes with a larger backstrap and larger magwell in case you wish to change it to suit your needs. As with everything Laugo builds, execution is flawless and quality very high.

Here’s a few pictures.



















Here is the Remus with its larger siblings. Two of these are the Creator models and two are standard models.

 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think the gold accents look bad, as it is not overdone and pairs well with the gun. Those guns look like they would be very comfortable to hold.
I have to say, that is an impressive collection. I enjoy opening your threads as most of us would never know about some of these guns you post. The last CZ pistol- the shadow 2 Target, being one of them.
All I keep thinking when I open your posts, is the Jack Nicholson saying "where does he get those wonderful toys". Wink
 
Posts: 7838 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Bac you never disappoint. Beautiful stuff right there! How do they shoot?
 
Posts: 101 | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iLift45s:
Bac you never disappoint. Beautiful stuff right there! How do they shoot?


They are fantastic shooters, although there is a slight learning curve to them.
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I don't think the gold accents look bad, as it is not overdone and pairs well with the gun. Those guns look like they would be very comfortable to hold.
I have to say, that is an impressive collection. I enjoy opening your threads as most of us would never know about some of these guns you post. The last CZ pistol- the shadow 2 Target, being one of them.
All I keep thinking when I open your posts, is the Jack Nicholson saying "where does he get those wonderful toys". Wink


Thank you Pat

Glad you like them.
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I don’t see a hammer in your photos, snd I do see a tab on the trigger. So I’m guessing striker. Correct?



Serious about crackers.
 
Posts: 11791 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I don’t see a hammer in your photos, snd I do see a tab on the trigger. So I’m guessing striker. Correct?


No, sir

They have internal and inverted hammers.
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Thanks. What’s the purpose of the black trigger tab? Maybe it’s the actual trigger and the gold part is immovable?

And what is an inverted hammer?



Serious about crackers.
 
Posts: 11791 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
^^^^^^
Thanks. What’s the purpose of the black trigger tab? Maybe it’s the actual trigger and the gold part is immovable?

And what is an inverted hammer?


You can see the hammer in the picture of the gun in the case on the other top rail, along with the foam cutout showing how it swings down.

The trigger safety is there. Those work for hammer guns also. The Alien’s trigger is very good overall
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I was able to reserve one of these limited Edition Black Creators. Only 100 are being produced, 50 for the states and 50 for the rest of the world.

I managed to get #2. I'll post some pics when I have it, but the black DLC finish looks very slick on them. Its different from the other models in that regard. In my opinion, the best finished Alien to date.

https://laugoarmsusa.com/produ...ll-black-le-pro-kit/
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Drool-worthy as usual. Thanks for sharing these acquisitions with us!


Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
 
Posts: 2059 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Do you think these or the Elysien pistols are more impressive (strictly from a technical/engineering standpoint)?
 
Posts: 880 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Sharp. I wish some of the local places would have any of their pistols to try out. I've never had the pleasure, but they look like they would be great shooters.


________________________________________

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
 
Posts: 18838 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver:
Do you think these or the Elysien pistols are more impressive (strictly from a technical/engineering standpoint)?


From an engineering standpoint, I would say the Alien is. Albeit, the delay system is much the same as an HK P7, but there’s still a ton of R&D into it. The Elysien is basically a very artistic, super well made CZ clone.

I mean the Elysien is a lot more rare and even more exotic, but when you break it all down, the Alien’s design is much more unique.
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
^^^Thanks! That’s what I was thinking. I just wasn’t sure because I haven’t seen the Elysien taken apart nor really read a coherent description of how its action works. I’ve had the opportunity to disassemble an Alien though, and I was quite impressed. It is much like a P7.
 
Posts: 880 | Registered: April 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Stunning as always, thanks for sharing, enjoy living vicariously through your posts
 
Posts: 28567 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for the kind words Smile

I've been very impressed with Laugo products since they first arrived here in the states in 2020.
 
Posts: 1685 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Laugo Alien Remus

© SIGforum 2026