SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I keep going back to the Glock 26
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I keep going back to the Glock 26 Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m.p.driver:
Uh...Ok,i'll just stick with my Sigs.

You will buy a Glock

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
This thread is about the G26. Have something substantive to add? Feel free to do so. Have nothing to add? Then, don't.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:

You’re the poor fuck that never beats off with his left hand…like you’re defending your right hands honor. Fight the good fight sir…it’s admirable.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 26 has always been one of my favorite Glocks. Can take all the mags of its big brother, and still has enough heft to it to fill up my larger hands. I’ve had one of each generation 26 made, all the way back to the gen 2.5 with the smooth finger grooves.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
My 26 ties with my G43X for carry time...

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
I never warmed up to the G26 or the G27.

I knew plenty of folks that loved carrying them and some who said that they shot the G26 better than any other model.

I never shot them well or at least...I never enjoyed shooting them.

Which was sad, because I love the idea of a subcompact that can fire from the same magazines as your full-size or compact duty weapon.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
I've never had a 26 have a malfunction of nay kind.

My wife switched over to the 26 back in Dec 2006. Its been her EDC gun from sunup to sundown everyday since then. At this point she now has over 18,000 rounds through it and no malfunctions. Yeah, the 26 is reliable as h---!

I (and many others too) feel that it is the smallest 9mm that shoots/handles like a full size duty gun.

For myself, the 26s rear grip hump never felt good in my hands. I happened to luck into a used Gen 3 that had a grip reduction and stipple job that removed the grip hump. It was like the gun was made specially for me. Only Glock that I still own at this time (over 50 Glocks total through the years.)

I EDC my MR918, but will keep this 26 for travelling.

Nothing wrong at all with "going back" to the Glock 26!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post