Imagination and focus become reality
| quote: Originally posted by Vgex: I see that pattern and still think of Gateway computers.
Oh my, that takes me back. I had a 386 Gateway back in the day. Very moooving. |
| | | Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004 |  
IP
|
|
Res ipsa loquitur

| I just sent a picture to my cousin who owns a dairy farm. I may or may not be in trouble on Saturday when we meet up. LOL
__________________________
|
| | |
Page late and a dollar short
| Cowabunga!
-------------------------------------—————— ————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)
|
| | | Posts: 9259 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002 |  
IP
|
|
The Ice Cream Man
| I mean, I’ve never met a liberal in the dairy industry - there are definitely some crony class guys in the Evil Empire side of it, but I’m not sure about that as a model for the dairy market.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|