SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question re putting a Holosun 507K-X2 on my P320 compact
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question re putting a Holosun 507K-X2 on my P320 compact Login/Join 
posted
My slide came with a Romeo 1 Pro 6 moa dot, but I much prefer a smaller dot. Easiest solution would be to buy a Romeo 1 in 3 moa. However I would like to try the green dot with 32 moa circle that Holosun has.

I could buy a $80 adapter plate, or sell my slide and buy a new one and have it machined for the RMR footprint. Any recommendations? The adapter plate adds .095". This would be an issue with the suppressor height front sight, I imagine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't rise the RDS if you have higher iron sites that you can co witness right now. I have 2 507c and 4 Delta Point Pros and prefer the 6 moa dot more.

Posts: 24 | Registered: January 04, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For a 507K you can use the DPP/R1P holes, just need a gap filler plate:

https://chpws.com/product/sig-...to-holosun-407k-507k

This plate isn't 0.095 thick. It's more like 0.050 under the sight, it's captured by the sight and screws. Not sure about sights - standard height might barely work.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just put a 507k on a 365 I had milled. The standard 365 sights were no longer useable. I bought a higher front sight post to use with the sight notch built in to the back of the Holosun.

You need to confirm that your factory sights will still work if you get the slide milled.

Posts: 5414 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am planning on replacing the front sight with a suppressor height model, definitely. The 6 moa dot on my Romeo1Pro is okay, but I find I hold the gun steadier with the 2.5 moa dot. That is the primary reason I am planning on making the change.

Probably will end up buying a new slide, along with the front sight change and the machinging. Costly, but may be worth it to me.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post