SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Legion Grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Legion Grips Login/Join 
posted
Are Hogue Sig 226 Black checkered grips or Gray Guns Sig 226 grips the same thickness as Legion grips?
Really like Legion style grips.

Thanks for info.

Posts: 92 | Location: Down South | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
I have all the above examples and the Hogue checked are the closest to the Legion grips. Like you, I really like the feel of the Legion grips. Although, the Gray Guns grips are awesome in their own way. I run them on one of my favorite 226 for the more aggressive feel.

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same thickness as Legion? Not thicker?

Posts: 92 | Location: Down South | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
They are all made by Hogue. GGI grips are Piranha pattern, but they are all the same, dimensionally.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ihbwotrr:
Same thickness as Legion? Not thicker?

Correct. NOT THICKER. All the same for the most part. There are minor details on the Legion around the controls but dimensionally, the same.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1596 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

posted Hide Post
I do not have a set of Legion grips to compare against but I can give you the width of our grips for you to compare against your Legion grips. Our G10 grip panels are .170” inches wide, per panel.

Best regards,

Mandy Gheza | Customer Service Agent
550 Linne Rd., Paso Robles, CA 93446
toll free: 800-438-4747 ext. 207
www.HogueInc.com