SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0. 11989
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0. 11989 Login/Join 
Obviously not a golfer
Picture of g8rforester
posted Hide Post
I have untold thousands of rounds through a M&P9 1.0, and it is one of my favorite handguns. It's accurate, soft-shooting, and looks good. One of the guns I'll never sell.

The 2.0 fixed the trigger for sure, and for a time, I wanted a 2.0 compact. However, the SIG P320 RX Compact won my heart, and I haven't looked back.

Posts: 2438 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish the take up on the trigger was shorter, otherwise I like everything about it. It seems like it gets lost in the sea of polymer semi autos, that’s a shame because I think it’s one of the better ones.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3536 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Was never a fan of the 1.0 series M&P guns but I shot this today with my S&W Shield 2.0 Performance Center 4" today. 8rds @ 7yds

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I've got a 2.0 Compact and I think it's a great gun.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post