SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster for P-220 non rail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster for P-220 non rail Login/Join 
posted
Need advice for this Sig. I am sure it has been covered before but I was not paying attention. Never considered carrying my 220 Scorpion but this new to me West German begs to be carried.

Posts: 208 | Location: Littleton, Co. USA | Registered: August 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I use Galco Fletch for a leather OWB. The Fletch is definitely old school tech, but it works well for me.

I also use Comp-Tac kydex, for OWB.

There are many fans of the Milt Sparks VN-II, for IWB. Sadly, that did not work for me, so I sold them in the Classifieds.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I carry everything in bladetech, never been dissapointed.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11003 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I have also found that a holster for a P226 non-rail will also fit the P220 non-rail. My Milt Sparks VMII works for both.

That may give you more options.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
A 100 good choices. IWB or OWB? Leather or Kydex? Help us narrow it for you.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post