SIGforum
Glock 43x to CA?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5900083225

October 01, 2026, 02:51 AM
SigSauerP226
Glock 43x to CA?
Somehow not long after the state banned Glocks entirely, based on the cruciform trigger bar, Glock added the Glock 43x CA to the roster in California. Not really sure what this ultimately looks like, but this is great news and I will definitely get one if it’s not completely obliterated.

https://oag.ca.gov/firearms/ce...dguns/recently-added




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...
October 01, 2026, 11:42 PM
bcjwriter
I know. I have an original 43X MOS so I'd like a second.



October 02, 2026, 01:35 AM
SigSauerP226
Doesn’t the 43x still have the cruciform trigger bar? I’m pretty confused on what’s going on and I can’t find anything online showing what this is. They can slap on the stupid mag disconnect and LCI or CLI whatever CA went with, but ya still puzzled.




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...
October 02, 2026, 08:00 AM
sw4566
A new design which meets CA DOJ requirements was submitted and approved.
October 02, 2026, 10:36 PM
SigSauerP226
Well that’s pretty apparent haha curious in the details.




...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...